DORIC LODGE BUILDING ASSOCIATION
RENTAL FEES AND BUILDING RULES
$250.00 deposit required on all rentals
Dining room (full kitchen use) $550.00 per 8 hours.
($68.75 per hour minimum 4 hour rentals)
ALL building use must be scheduled with the building manager.
Events may be scheduled via the following means:
Please check building availability.
Your cooperation is particularly requested to observe the rules and will be appreciated by everyone.
1. All evening rentals end at midnight. Overtime will be charged at $50 per hour thereafter.
2. Tenants will observe all civil regulations of Fire Department, Health Department and other safety rules of the city. RECYCLE ALL GLASS, PLASTIC, CARDBOARD, PAPER AND METAL. Please do not throw food, drink, or anything contaminated with foodstuffs in the recycling bins in the dining room. Doric Building is a non-smoking facility.
3. Thermostats are preprogrammed; Do NOT attempt to alter the programming. Contact the building manager to adjust the thermostats.
4. Leave the building as you found it.
The Lodge Room, dining room, kitchen, and restrooms need to be in good order; tables and chairs may be rearranged but must be returned to their original places when finished. A $50.00 charge will be added to restore them to their original positions. Tenants will be held responsible for damage when moving equipment or fixtures. Please lift chairs and tables in the dining room; do not drag them across the wood floor.
5. **When the kitchen is used all dishwashing must be completed the night or day of the event. No dishes, pots, pans, or other cooking utensils will be left unwashed overnight. A $175.00 charge will be assessed if the kitchen is not restored to the original condition with dishes, utensils, pans, etc. put in their proper place. All appliances used must be clean, including wiping the stove and counters clean. No leftovers are to be stored in the refrigerator, please clean out the refrigerator for the next tenantŐs use. Anything left in the refrigerator by any tenant will be disposed of in 24 hours at the tenantŐs expense, with a minimum charge of $75.00.
6. If a tenant desires to pay for cleaning, the rate is $25.00 per hour and advance notice of one week is required.
7. Dates contracted for must be paid unless cancelled as least thirty days in advance.
Your tenancy in our building is greatly appreciated. We wish to assure you of our earnest desire to render the best possible service for your comfort and convenience.
The Doric Lodge Building association reserves the right to retain the $250.00 deposit for any violation of the rules and regulations of Doric Building.
The Doric Lodge Building Association also reserves the right to terminate or alter this Agreement at any time without notice for any reason
PREPARED AND ADOPTED BY OFFICERS OF THE DORIC LODGE BUILDING ASSOCIATION ON AUGUST 19TH, 2011.